Everyone's been there: you're playing a match on GameBattles and everything seems to be going fine. Then, all-of-a-sudden, there is a problem with the other team. Now what? The purpose of this article is to be your guide to guarantee the best possible outcome for your Premium Matches.
On GameBattles there are two types of matches when it comes to dispute resolution: CMRS and Premium. Your match will be clearly defined at the top of your match information/report screen with the Match Resolution Label which will either say "Support Specialists" or CMRS.
Follow the below guidelines and tips to ensure the best possible experience on GameBattles:
1. First and foremost, good sportsmanship goes a long way! If you put out a good vibe to other teams and be respectful, you're going to get a better result in the long run. Believe it or not, disputes can happen just because lack of communication or negative communication occurred between the teams. Always be respectful because it helps out a lot.
2. If you have a problem in your match that you can't resolve it between the two teams, you need to immediately take action. First, be sure to report the outcome of the game either by reporting which team won the game or reporting a problem. Then, submit a Match: Scores Dispute. If the match is premium, a staff member will review both teams ticket and will assist in deciding a winner. Be sure to read the guide on what to include in your ticket.
3. Lastly, always be respectful of GameBattles Staff! They are there to help resolve the problem in the most equitable way for both teams while adhering to our rules.
- Email Us
- Live Chat!
- Live Chat Hours
Mon - Fri
2:00 pm - 11:00 pm ET
Sat - Sun
2:00 pm - 12:00 am ET
- Direct Support Email
- MLG Support Twitter
- Tournament Support
- If you’re a parent of an active or aspiring MLG player and have any questions about our live events, online tournaments, or any part of the MLG community, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you’d like to enquire about any open career opportunities, visit our careers page or please email us at email@example.com.
- Media & Press Inquiries
- Live Chat Hours