Frequently Asked Questions:
- What headphones will I be able to use with the controller? Are there any that are incompatible?
- A: Any 4-pole or PC headset will work. Basically if you used your headset with a mixamp in the past – or used your headset at a past MLG tournament – it should be good to go. Please also note that per the MLG Rules, players and coaches may not use a Wireless headset or a headset that requires an outlet for power.
- Do I need to bring my mix amp to MLG?
- A: There is no need to bring an additional mixamp.
- Can I use my USB Headset?
- A. USB and powered headsets are not compatible with the mixamp. Competitors will need to use a headset that terminates in a PC-style (pink and green) or 4-pole (one plug for mic and headphone sound) connection.