To be clear – the MLG streaming platform isn’t for everyone. We have no intention of opening it up to the masses. We do however intend to fill a fixed number of spots with established pro players, pro teams and established gaming personalities with substantial followings, as well as feature other eSports competitions. Why? Because we believe that premium content producers deserve a premium content distribution platform.
Should you meet the criteria (see below) for becoming a content partner we’ll never ask you to sign an exclusive deal. If a better deal presents itself you should have the freedom to give it a shot or even to do both.
What can you expect to make? Most likely more than you make today. Get in touch and we’ll help you figure it out.
If you are a producer of awesome content and you meet one of the following criteria, you should apply!
- Professional Team or Player (Currently ranked top eight in the world) OR
- Currently Stream on other platforms and average 5,000+ concurrent viewers OR
- 500,000+ combined Facebook Likes, Twitter Followers, and Youtube Subscribers OR
- Event Operator with live broadcast capability
To apply and learn more about establishing an MLG streaming partnership email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name, Game, Team (if appropriate)
- Contact Information – email and phone
- Hours a week you’d like to stream and average stream viewers currently
- Number of social media followers and subscribers on You Tube
- Link to sample video or stream