On GameBattles, you will inevitably have to deal with a dispute at one point or another. Please take the following instructions into account when you submit your ticket for a dispute.
- Be concise. The more clear you are about why you deserve the win, the better.
- Do not include irrelevant information. Remember that posting information that does not directly relate to why you deserve the win makes the ticket more confusing than it needs to be.
- For proof, only show the parts that prove your point. A 10 minute video is not needed to prove you won a map. We only need a picture or short video of you winning. Click here for an example of valid proof.
- If you absolutely must show the full video, please include time stamps in your ticket. Example: "At 1:23 you can see friendly fire is off". This will save the staff member handling your ticket a tremendous amount of time.
A few things to remember
- There are thousands of tickets that come into our system. Only including relevant information will speed up the process.
- The staff member handling your ticket wasn't in the match. They do not know what happened. It is important to look at your proof and ticket objectively and ask yourself if you deserve the win based off of what you have provided.